NEWS & EVENTS
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- The Reasons of Abnormal Vibration of Jaw Crusher - 30 Dec 2012
- The Transmission Device of Rotary Kiln - 13 Dec 2012
Introducing Some Knowledge about Feeder Machine
Feeder machine is also known as chute feeder, which has been widely used in mining industry. As a feeder manufacturer, Hongxing continuously updates techniques to meet the different requirements. In mechanical feeder, the hopper scoops the materials sent in from the feed inlet by its own. If the location of the feed inlet is too low, most of the materials will enter in to the engine base before the hopper could scoop the materials, resulting in the failure of hopper scooping materials. Thus the materials will easily become a mass, and then cause deformation and detachment of the hopper. When this phenomenon occurs, workers should adjust the location of the feed inlet. In addition they can also change the materials of the hopper, and select high-quality materials to make the hopper.
The Classification of the Feeder Machine
1. According to the scope of application, it can be divided into mechanical feeder, ore feeder (mining feeder), and mineral feeding machine (ore feeding machine).
2. According to the feeding mood, it can be divided into electromagnetic vibrating feeder, grizzly feeder, pendulum feeder, and shake feeder (vibration feeder).
The Installation of Feeder Machine in Crushing Produces Line
1. Horizontal installation. It is suitable for uniform and stable feeding situation.
2. Downwardly inclined 10 degrees. This installation is applicable to general materials continuous feeding situation.
3. Downwardly inclined 15 degrees. This installation is suitable for viscous or moisture content of the larger material continuous feeding situation.
Some Matters you should Notice When the Feeder Machine is working
1. Before the machine running, we should retighten all bolts.
2. If the current is unstable or the noise is very loud, we should stop the machine immediately.
- Official Website: www.hxjq.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org