NEWS & EVENTS
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- The Reasons of Abnormal Vibration of Jaw Crusher - 30 Dec 2012
- The Transmission Device of Rotary Kiln - 13 Dec 2012
A Brief Introduction to Compound Crusher
Compound crusher, also known as compound cone crusher, is a kind of crushing machine which combines the advantages of impact crushers and hammer crushers. It has the characteristics of high reduction ratio, low power consumption, stable performance and easy maintenance, etc.
Features of Compound Crusher
(1) The crushing rate is high.
(2) With the unique steel frame, it can be used in many fields.
(3) The easy-wearing parts of the compound crusher adopt alloy steel structure frame system.
(4) The fabric wetness has less impact on the machine.
(5) The dirt pollution is a smaller amount.
The Performance of Compound Crusher
The vertical compound crusher is fine crushing equipment that crushes materials like limestone, dolomite, cement clinker, iron ore, molybdenum ore, aluminum, cobble, rock phosphorite, copper ore, burned magnesite, serpentine, calces, gypsum, lump coal, zeolite and sandstone with middle hardness and pressure strength less than 210MPa and humidity less than 5%. It is widely used in the industry of mining, metallurgy, building materials, fireproof materials, cement, coal, glass, chemical industry, and electricity power and so on.
The Working Principle of Compound Cone Crusher
When the cone crusher is working, the engine rotates around a fixed point driven by the belt wheel or the coupling. The transmission shaft and the conical part of the cone crusher swing under the force from the eccentric bushing, which makes the crushing wall close to the pierced mortar wall at intervals. Then, the ores will be impacted, squeezed and bent constantly in the crushing chamber. At last, the whole ore crushing process is finished.
The motor drives the rotor that is fixed on the main bearing to run quickly toward certain direction when the machine works. The materials fall into the throw-up disc and will be impacted by the high speed strips of the throw-up disc, and then strike with the impact board under the effect of centrifugal force.
- Official Website: www.hxjq.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org