NEWS & EVENTS
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- The Reasons of Abnormal Vibration of Jaw Crusher - 30 Dec 2012
- The Transmission Device of Rotary Kiln - 13 Dec 2012
Simple Knowledge of Flotation Separation Process
The floatation concentrator is applicable for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation and flotation, so the useful ore is reclaimed.
Flotation Separation Process:
Flotation is a separation method based on the wettability of minerals, which separates the minerals by their difference of floatability. In modern flotation, the potions play a very important role. After the particular treatment of potions, the mineral floatability has been changed. So we can make the selected minerals float on the mineralized forth, paving the way for later separation.
1. The adjustment of mineral slurry and the use of flotation reagent: This operation will make a big difference to the surface nature of minerals, that is, changing the wettability of mineral surface. So some mineral particles are able to attach themselves to the mineralized froth, while the others sink into the mixed liquids.
2. Stir enough to make lots of foams: With the help of fluidizing-stirring device, the air enters the slurry and brings about much foam. Or when the air reaches a certain degree, it is separated out of the slurry.
The cell flotation belongs to a kind of flotation processing equipment. It has many types, and the agitation flotation is the most popular for the features of environmental protection and energy saving.
1. Large inhaling capacity and low energy consumption;
2. Complete flotation circuit with inhaling air and pulp, no auxiliaries are needed;
3. Process is easy to be changed;
4. Reasonable circulation of pulp decreases coarse sand sedimentation;
5. Automatic controlling device makes adjustment more convenient.
We are a trusted flotation plant manufacturer with product quality assurance and service in more than 30 countries and regions around the world.
- Official Website: www.hxjq.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org