NEWS & EVENTS
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- The Reasons of Abnormal Vibration of Jaw Crusher - 30 Dec 2012
- The Transmission Device of Rotary Kiln - 13 Dec 2012
- Steady performance
- Large capacity
- Low cost
- Easy maintenance
Introduction to the Permanent Magnetic Drum Separator
Separators are important to remove ferrous metal from dry bulk products in free-flowing processing systems. They are self cleaning unit consisting of drums and housing normally of stainless steel. The magnets used by the magnetic drum separators are either ceramic magnets or rare earth magnets. The permanent magnetic drum separator is also referred to as the permanent magnetic cylindrical separator. The magnetic drum separators are available both in single or double drum configuration.
Configuration and Working Principle
The drum of the electromagnetic separators is designed in such a way that only half of its side is magnetized and the other side is not magnetized. The permanent magnetic drum consists of stable permanent magnetic assembly having uniform and everlasting magnetic field through the entire width of the drum, which is effective over approximately half the drum circumference.
Drum shell made of non magnetic stainless steel revolves around the magnetic field. As the material fed evenly from the chute falls over the drum, powerful magnetic field attracts & holds ferrous particles to the revolving shell. As the revolving shell carries the iron particles through the stationery magnetic field, the non magnetic material falls freely from the shell while ferrous particles are firmly held until carried beyond divider and out of magnetic field. An empty stainless steel shell which surrounds the magnet rotates freely whereas the magnet is stationary. The ferrous particles are captured by the magnets and released separately.
The magnetic drum separator is ideal for separating iron particles from granules & powders. It is widely used in the following industries: glass industry, ceramics, chemical industry, fertilizer, plastics industry, food industry, iron and steel slag treatment, reduced pyrite ash separation, calcined ilmenite production, metal powder production, etc.
|Shell rotation speed
Note: If you're interested in the product, please submit your requirements and contacts and then we will contact you in two days. We promise that all your informations won't be leaked to anyone.
- Official Website: www.hxjq.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org