NEWS & EVENTS
- Analyze the Importance of Sand Washing Equipment in Sand Production Line - 18 Feb 2013
- Take Measures to Promote the Development of Cone Crusher - 18 Jan 2013
- Introduction to Special Features of Gangue Crusher - 15 Jan 2013
- The Investor has Higher Requirement on the Sand Production Line - 14 Jan 2013
- Some Factors that Affect the Impact Time of Impact Crusher - 11 Jan 2013
- The Reasons of Abnormal Vibration of Jaw Crusher - 30 Dec 2012
- The Transmission Device of Rotary Kiln - 13 Dec 2012
- Advanced techniques
- Effective, reliable performance
- High crushing ratio
- Even particle sizes
Introduction to Rod Mills
Rod mills, also named bar mills, are available in dry and wet types. Customers can choose anything they like according to actual conditions. The company adopts the advanced controllable materials feeding in and discharging technology and installs appropriate grinding rod depending on the actual materials changing from the traditional surface contact to line contact, making more even particle size and higher yield. Therefore, they are widely used in refractory, chemical industry, metallurgy, glass and other industries, which are highly demanding of evenness degree for finished products. In recent years, they are also used in sand making industry for building materials.
Features of Rod Milling Machines
During the grinding process, the grinding medium line contacts with the ores. Due to selective grinding, the granularity of products is more even, resulting into less ore grains. In coarse grinding, bar mills have greater capacity than the ball mills of the same specification.
Working principle of Bar Mills
The bar mill drives the cylinder in rotation by the engine through the rotation of the reducer and big gears around with the deceleration or through low speed synchronous motor driving directly peripheral big gears. The machine is equipped with appropriate grinding medium-steel bar, which is raised to a certain height under the centrifugal force and friction force and then cast down or discharged. The materials to be crushed are continuously added to the cylinder, shattered by the rotating grinding medium and discharged for the next procedure by the overflow and the power of continuously feeding in materials.
Shell Specifications （mm）
Shell rotation speed
Note: If you're interested in the product, please submit your requirements and contacts and then we will contact you in two days. We promise that all your informations won't be leaked to anyone.
- Official Website: www.hxjq.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org